Search This Blog

01/10/2012

Updating and relocating

Dear visitor, former students and imminent ones ;-),

I've deleted and relocated some of the entries in this blog, so apologies if you can't find what you're looking for...  All the entries under the label "NA1" went to one of the "All - ......" sections. In each of these sections you're going to find stuff of different levels. 

I hope to be able to find time and define the levels within each entry, but I cannot promise anything. Please remember that this blog is something I've been doing aside from my teaching hours and even aside from my class preparation hours. I thank those of you who, aware of this, have been grateful for the work done. 

My groups start on Wednesday (NI2 16:30) and Thursday (NB2 19:00). See you all in Room 12! 



No comments: