Search This Blog

23/11/2012

Dumb ways to die



NB2: You may read the subtitles
NI2: Try not to read the subtitles
Both: Watch the video and try to remember as many dumb ways to die as possible (say them out loud after watching) ;-)

NB2: dumb - dumber - the dumbest (We haven't seen the comparative and superlative adjectives yet. For now, I'll only tell you: "the dumbest way" = "la manera más tonta de..."
Remember the movie "Dumb and Dumber" ("Dos tontos muy tontos")? Well, one of them seems to be dumber than the other ;-)
Ah! And don't pronounce the "b" in these adjectives (dumb, dumber, dumbest)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It´s so funny! I miss your classes :) (Lara)

Cristina I. Sánchez Soto said...

Thanks, Lara ;-) I still want to respond to your voice message... (It's Lara from London, right?)

Anonymous said...

I´m Lara from EOIEmbajadores, NA1 last course