Search This Blog

05/12/2010

Sick leave :-(

Dear All,

this is just to let you know that I've been on sick leave since last Thursday. I'm getting better everyday, and I hope to be able to be back in class soon.

Here's the information you need to participate in the short story contest to be celebrated on the "Cultural Day" (21 December) at EOI Embajadores. I hope to encourage you all to display your creativity, originality, and, above all, to have fun while writing and reading the stories.

Have a wonderful long weekend!

Cristina

Bases Concurso Micro-relatos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristina, I´m Alice -one of your student- in NB2.
I just want to wish you a quick recovery. I hope to see you again soon and share those lessons so enjoyable, funny and interesting that you offer us. Take care. Kisses

Cristina said...

Thanks a lot, Alice! I also hope to see you soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cristina: soy Nieves, alumna tuya de NB2. Siento mucho lo que te pasa y espero que te recuperes pronto, que puedas coger fuerzas en estas vacaciones y te encuentres mejor. Besos y feliz Navidad.

Cristina said...

Thanks a lot, Nieves!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristina!I'm Lola from NB2, I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and above all, I hope you're feeling better.
We miss you so much!
Hope to see you soon, xoxo